Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do these look like salon nails or nails I painted myself? [PICTURE!]?

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af13鈥?/a>





Please be honest and Thank you!(:Do these look like salon nails or nails I painted myself? [PICTURE!]?
they look like you painted them yourself, there not terrible but you have some nail polish on your skinn. theres preety cute though (:Do these look like salon nails or nails I painted myself? [PICTURE!]?
Well, when i first got a glimpse of the picture I was like ';ah!'; because it looked so lumpy, but then I realised they were flowers, and it looks quite pretty. It looks like you did it because it's a bit on your hand and kind of messy, but like you did it very well.
Painted yourself. They're lumpy. Sorry.
painted yourself


but if you took more time


and made them less lumpy they would look salon


or maybe its cause im jealous


cause i cant even do that good


):


(:
Painted yourself :/
Painted yourself they look sorta lumpy D:
Definetly yourself...
the designes lookgood, but the actual painting looks kinda cheap.
painted yourself..
Painted by a five year old.
No salon would do that bad of a job.
Your self. I can see some of the paint on your skin.. Other then that I would of said salon. :]
Painted yourself


They look REALLY nice,just try to be a little neater this time
Yourself it looks kinda messy
the picture don't work
you did it yourself.


they look good.


just need to clean them around the edges.
they look like you did them yourself.
Looks like you did them
yourself. they're still really good though. :)
like you did them; but good job !
defff ur self its ok but the polish looks lumpy and it is on ur skin
yourself cuz sum paint is on ur hand. ha, but its really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment