Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Help I bleached my hair and now I look like a banana! I dont have enough money to go to a salon, what can I do

I kind of want to try a brown color but out of the 11 years i have been dying my hair i have never done brown. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do i need to skip brown and do a blonde like i have been doing for years? Will this banana color bleach affect color? ANd is it safe to dye on top of it? I did it 2 days ago.Help I bleached my hair and now I look like a banana! I dont have enough money to go to a salon, what can I do
this is kinda tricky cuz i dont know what color your hair was before... all hair colors have different undertones... for example my hair is dark brown so when i tryn dye it blonde it turns red(because brown hair has alot of red undertones)... i would suggest getting a highlighting kit from walmart and instead of putn highlights in use it on your entire head... this will take it all the way to blonde... then wait about a week(so u dont damage your hair too bad) and dye it the brown color u want... dont go more then 3 shades darker or lighter then then the color u have(after uv highligthed it)... also i wouldnt suggest dying it brown from the color u have it now, because mostlikely u'll get a funky lookin color!! oh yea and after youv died it brown stay out of the sun for long amounts of time for atleast a week( also avoid swimming, showers are fine) because the sun will bleach your hair back to the color before u dyed it, and most the time it looks really dull and wasahed out!!! neways good luck... hope i helped u some!!!!Help I bleached my hair and now I look like a banana! I dont have enough money to go to a salon, what can I do
add new hair temporary
hey mr banana hair,


justy live and sleep w/ it for few weeks. your hair needs some rest from dyes. going to salon definitely is EXPENsive. redying it might affect your hair to an extent that you dont to happen





anyway pipol will not mind your hair color after a day or two.
I think your supposed to bleach your hair if you have dark hair and you want to dye it lighter so the color shows more. Just dye it the color you want. Im guessing but im not sure.
I would recommend waiting a few more days if you can because bleach dries out your hair so much (it basically fry's it). Then you can do whatever you want, but if you want a darker colour you should leave it on a little longer because since you bleached it the original colour of die may turn out a lot lighter. Good luck!
hats
I guess u could like make a joke of what u did or wear a whig for a while.
Reverse streak it with two different shades of brown........that will help and when it grows out, it will look more natural.





Calm down....it will be alright. I've don't that to myself and know exactly how horrifying it can feel........
Wear yellow clothes.
many salons bleach the hair before they dye as it helps to last the color longer.... i somehow dont like bleach on hair as it spoils the hair... but you can dye it with brown with no negative thoughts.. i am pretty sure it works.. 'coz most of my frends get their hair bleached before they get it dyed....
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment