Friday, May 14, 2010

I am looking for a salon in the san diego area that does facial threading. any suggestions?

facial threading is extremely dangerous and should not done.I am looking for a salon in the san diego area that does facial threading. any suggestions?
Considering this is mostly done in the Indian culture, and has been done for 1000s of years, I'd say look for salons in the Indian parts of town. Try a Yahoo search on ';threading salon'; with either some local town names, zip codes or the local area codes. That should get you started.I am looking for a salon in the san diego area that does facial threading. any suggestions?
I can't remember the name of the salon (I moved a year ago) but it's on Broadway in El Cajon directly across from the Target. I saw them doing facial threading on several clients while I was in getting a manicure/pedicure but never wanted to try it! It looks way too painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment