Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm looking for a hair salon that works with a group called locks of love.I'm in Temple near the Post Office.

I wish to help the people that have lost their hair do to unfortunet circumstances.I don't know exactly what the process is for this endeaver so any help will be greatly appreaciated.I'm looking for a hair salon that works with a group called locks of love.I'm in Temple near the Post Office.
check this site out http://www.locksoflove.org/donate_hair.p鈥?/a>


it has all the information you need.





I donated 18';, and it feels good to help others, a couple months after the donation, I got a thank you card. It was not necessary, but it is good to know that it helped someone.I'm looking for a hair salon that works with a group called locks of love.I'm in Temple near the Post Office.
You don't necessarily need the salon to participate. Locks of Love has a website with all the info and a form you fill out. Our salon participates by taking care of sending the hair to them for you. We wait until we have a bunch and send them all at once, but not all salons do that. Just call around and ask if they've done it before. Sometimes they will offer your cut for free. If they are just willing to help in cutting you ponytail off and you have to be responsible to send it is fine just make sure they know the specifications.
As others have answered, I agree. Good for you to think of others and not just yourself when losing your hair. However there are some things to keep in mind when donating hair. It will best benefit if it is ';virgin'; hair...meaning NO chemicals (colours/perms). Secondly, it must be a minimum certain length. Either way, I'm sure it will help someone feel good again! See other sites that you can donate hair to. Thanks for caring!
well, not much else to say





but you don't have to go to a particular salon to donate to locks of love. all you have to do is get the info and address from http://www.locksoflove.org and send it yourself.
First of all, good for you! Locks of Love is a great organization...my sister cut off 13 inches of hair and sent it in!





Well if you can't find a salon you can send the hair in yourself to Locks of Love. Just put your hair in a tight ponytail (high or low, depends on how short you want your hair) and have the hairstylist cut right above the ponytail. This keeps the hair together and you can send it via mail.





Go to http://www.locksoflove.org for the address and more info!





Best of luck!!!
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment