Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do I make my nails look nice even if I don't have all those fancy products, or I can't go to a nail salon?

Grow them long, guys love it.How do I make my nails look nice even if I don't have all those fancy products, or I can't go to a nail salon?
I take good care of my nails. you should soak them and keep them shaped nice with a file. trim them and keep the cuticle pushed back. a cuticle oil or olive oil even should be rubbed onto the cuticle which is what causes u to get hang nails or rough skin around the nail. theneither a clear coat or a color polish . you can buy the ones now that have conditioner in themHow do I make my nails look nice even if I don't have all those fancy products, or I can't go to a nail salon?
Buff them, file them, and give them a manicure with a base coat, two coats of paint, and a top coat. Try a french manicure kit.
hey all you need to do is keep them clean and well manicured then no one will notice them and if they do it will be ion a positive way .
let it grow then used white nail Polish to do french manicure.
Totally sista you shuld just file them round and long and paint them wit the color of ur outfit!
You can give yourself a manicure once a week......just use:





small bowl with soapy water


small brush


finger nail file


nail buffer


and polish





There you go......
just go in your man pocket when he goes to sleep and get like 40 dollars and go get your nails done keep yourself high maintained
ok it's simple... let your nails grow long.. then paint the tips of your nails (that are white) white... then let it dry.. after that paint some shiny nail polish on it... that's what i do to make it look nice and stylish...
don't bite them, im a nail biter and i don't like it. i want my nails to b long again
avoid picking at them, biting them, and getting dirt stuck up in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment