Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want to open a nail salon and I'm looking for a name! Any suggestions?

Names for a nail salonI want to open a nail salon and I'm looking for a name! Any suggestions?
Raaooowwwwer Ffffffttttttt! nails!I want to open a nail salon and I'm looking for a name! Any suggestions?
Nails R Us





Salon de Nail





Crazy About Nails





Nails Rule





Nails Y'all





(Yourname)'s Nail Salon





Perfect Nails





Nails by (your name)





Exotic Nails





The Nail Gallery





That's about all I got. Hope you find a good one.


Steve
well you should name it something that sounds retro..but not tacky or make it rhyme with your name because i have seen that and its not very...sheek you should also make it family friendly just in case
sexynails!
glamore girl nail salon
Cloud Nine Creations


Sheer Bliss Nails


Sweet Heart Salon


Sugary Sweet Nails
Hammer Tyme
Sweet Nails.
what's your name? Use your name..Like make it fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment