Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Have you ever walked out of a ';beauty salon'; thinking you looked better before you went?

Never have





SteveCHave you ever walked out of a ';beauty salon'; thinking you looked better before you went?
Oh yea. I hate to say it, but I actually cried one time due to a really bad haircut. But at least I waited till I got in the car. I was so pissed.Have you ever walked out of a ';beauty salon'; thinking you looked better before you went?
Yeah.. it was called the beauty..to..beast salon, cause you walk in looking pretty good, and walk out looking scary!!!


I have been there!!! yes XD
omg yes!! i was so pissed! they phucked my hair up so bad i had to immediately go to another salon to get them to fix it!
Yeahhhhhhhh.


Just last week :S


There are too many highlights in my hair now :(


But hair grows!!!
all the time.
Yeah, pisses me off when that happens.
ya. Doesn't that suck.
yea, and i didn't pay either.
yes
yes my hair was damaged for a long time.


L
I NEVER LOOK GOOD NO MATTER WHAT
um, never been to one.
only when i get my hair cut by a man
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment