Friday, May 14, 2010

Hey does anyone live in Rochester NY, I am new in the city and am looking for a salon for a hair cut...???

I am looking for a trendy place, I just moved to Rochester this year so am still new...thanksHey does anyone live in Rochester NY, I am new in the city and am looking for a salon for a hair cut...???
Its kind of expensive, but Sheer Ego is quite a nice place. Its all the way down Monroe Ave, heading into Pittsford, in the plaza next to the HUGE Wegmans. I get massages there every once in a while and a few of the girls I work with get their hair done there and it always looks pretty hot.





Anyway, best of luck to you.Hey does anyone live in Rochester NY, I am new in the city and am looking for a salon for a hair cut...???
I don't live in Rochester but go to yellowpages.com this can help you find a hair salon.
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment