Friday, May 14, 2010

My skin complexion is 'tan', would a Tanning Salon look at me wierd if...?

I'm about Beyonce and Rihanna's skin complexion, maybe even lighter, its hard to tell. Anyway, I wear alot of jeans and such, that my skin color is different all over my body. I must have like 4 different shades! (im not kidding!)





Anyway, Im going to be attending many events and parties and I was thinking about how celebs get a spray tan for that nice EVEN 'glow'.





I will feel kinda wierd walking in there tho...and im afraid to do it myself. Any suggestions? Good idea, yes or no?My skin complexion is 'tan', would a Tanning Salon look at me wierd if...?
it is really up to you but i am in the same boat as you it is kinda like a farmers tan if you get what i am saying and when itanned i had some parts that were getting darker then others so i would cover up more often when i went in the sun and i went back to tanning and everything came out even ... You can get as dark as you want i went to school with a chic that was white and pale she came back a few months later of tanning and was very dark but if u r to tan dont use a spray tan... and also start off at 5 mintues one week and from their work your way up..Good LuckMy skin complexion is 'tan', would a Tanning Salon look at me wierd if...?
thats what everyone here where i live calls it lol but yeah i am thnking about going back to tanning so i can tan for the cold three months then i will be dark when summer gets around lol glad to hear you took my advice it is jus that if you tan starting off at like 15-20 u will only keep burning

Report Abuse



you have to go in for a consultation. the salon you want to go to may not have to right color for you thus, it may end up looing disasterous and considering you have a bunch of different shades of skin, you need them to cater to that. also, because your going to parties,the only thing that you need to consider when getting a tan if you have to, is what kind of clothes your going to wear and what areas it shows.
I honestly couldn't tell you in good conscience if it would look good or not over the internet since I don't really know exactly what you look like. I don't want to tell you to go for it and then have it look bad.





BUT....


I will say that if you think it will look good then definitely do it! Who cares what the salon people think? You're paying them! Plus, even if they did, which they probably wouldn't, would you still be upset by that a week later? Or even an hour later? Probably not. But you probably would still be thinking about wanting the spray tan later on if you didn't.
i dont think you should because since your skin tone is uneven the tan will make some parts lighter/darker than others

No comments:

Post a Comment