Friday, May 14, 2010

If i ask a hair salon what would look good on me?

what would they say?





If you are a hair stylist has someone asked that before?





would they cut your hair well?If i ask a hair salon what would look good on me?
I usually let the hairstylist do what they want after giving them a brief description of what I'd like.


If you ask a hair stylist what would look good on you, you're running the chance of having a hair mistake. You have to have a basic idea of what you're going for. You like to play with your hair, or just wash it and go? You like to be able to put it up or leave it down, make it messy, curly, straight? Any of those things you need to let them know you do to your hair. After informing them, you can tell them ';Can you think of a hair cut or style that would be nice on me?'; Maybe if you have a round face or a oval face, you can point that out - if you want to enhance it or make it go away.


I have gone before and had the stylist do what ever she wanted. I said one condition, not too short. so I came out with some weird stylish pixie cut.If i ask a hair salon what would look good on me?
Well. One thing you do need to do is let them know how much time your willing to spend on your hair. Product and such. Because a cut has everything to do with if you style it. More details can be made if you're going to style it a certain way. They should tell you if it would look good. A side part is always more flattering than a center part for one. But anyways. Yes, they should help you but it would be smart for a little input.

No comments:

Post a Comment