Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Looking for a really good black hair salon in Atlanta, GA?

Hi, does anyone know of any really good black hair stylist/salons in Atlanta, GA? I just relocated here from the Washington, DC area and I am in need of a good stylist. I've gone to a couple of stylist, and did not like them at all. So if someone could help I would really appreciate it.... thanksLooking for a really good black hair salon in Atlanta, GA?
go around town girl!


dont be lazy %26amp; asking people onlineLooking for a really good black hair salon in Atlanta, GA?
Cherish Hair Salon of Atlanta gave me exceptional service for a little but of money. I love the warmth of the salon and the stylist ';Tonya Hunter'; was born to cut and style.





*** Check out the salon at - http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/bts/1334621800.html


*** Call Now %26amp; SAVE - (216) 659-4799

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment