Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ladies help? I'm looking for a black hair salon that is professional or upscale. In the Raleigh - Durham area?

I would like to know if they're any upcale or professional. Black or Dominican hair salon's? That do hair really well, is professional and doesn't charge a arm and leg in the Raleigh - Durham area. I asked females at my school they have no idea. The school I go to does hair really well just not my hair. So any recommendation's are appreciated!Ladies help? I'm looking for a black hair salon that is professional or upscale. In the Raleigh - Durham area?
www.treasuredlocks.comLadies help? I'm looking for a black hair salon that is professional or upscale. In the Raleigh - Durham area?
Fashion Hair Peluqueria in Durham. Miguelina is the owner and she is originally from the Dominican Republic. The salon is located inside compare supermarket. Call ahead for an appointment and pricing. Ask for Miguelina.


2000 Avondale Srive


Durham, NC


27704


919-220-0165

No comments:

Post a Comment