Friday, May 14, 2010

Im looking for a hair salon in austin, texas?

that i can go in and say ';do what you think will look good'; and they will, and it WILL look good on my head. and they wont bring me a book and say ';pick a style'; in return.





and if they have a website you could give me that would be awesome, but if not then a general area of where it is located





p.s. not birds barber shopIm looking for a hair salon in austin, texas?
I would recommend going to Halina's Day Spa. They have three locations; one in Round Rock, one in Central Austin (on Burnet) and one in Steiner Ranch (near Lakeway).





It was around $55 for my hair cut, but I loved it...and that says a lot since I am VERY picky! : )





http://www.halinaeuroskin.com/rr/Im looking for a hair salon in austin, texas?
any salon will be able to help you find the style that is right for you. Just make sure whom ever touchs your hair has experience. If you like texture go for a razor cut. make the ends look great and add a few layers. the cut works for all hair lenghts. google some you like at takethem with you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment