Friday, May 14, 2010

This is for the girl who was looking for Salon Selective hairspray...can't find your question.?

look under Shopzilla.com. You can buy it by the case only.This is for the girl who was looking for Salon Selective hairspray...can't find your question.?
Hey thanks! It wasn't me who inquired, but I used to use Salon Selectives....the Max Hold Style Freeze. It works like a charm, and it's the ONLY hairspray I've ever found that has a scent pleasing to my nose. All the others just reek to me. And then I couldn't find it anymore. Nowhere! I nearly cried! So, you've done me a huge favor here! THANK YOU!This is for the girl who was looking for Salon Selective hairspray...can't find your question.?
I'm not the girl, but just wanted to say how nice it is of you to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment