Friday, January 22, 2010

GIRLS SAY THAT LOOKS ISN'T MOST IMPORTANT ON A GUY,BUT WHY GIRLS SPEND so MUCH TIME IN BEAUTY SALON?

i don't spend so much time in a salon, never have, i only got to the hair dressers once every 6 weeks. Then again i am from the u.k. not Beverly Hills. Looks don't matter at the end of the day, its a case of feeling good about yourself, for example i don't really go for looks in a man but i will make the best i feel i need to of myself to make my self feel good about me, not for the opposite sex but just for myself, why not? if i feel good, then wheres the problem? . At the end of the day its all about confidence and what makes you feel happy about yourself, not to attract. If attraction does occur then for most especially single people then surely that's just a bonus. xGIRLS SAY THAT LOOKS ISN'T MOST IMPORTANT ON A GUY,BUT WHY GIRLS SPEND so MUCH TIME IN BEAUTY SALON?
thats what i say looks are everything its how u feel insideGIRLS SAY THAT LOOKS ISN'T MOST IMPORTANT ON A GUY,BUT WHY GIRLS SPEND so MUCH TIME IN BEAUTY SALON?
thats a really good question...i mean if looks dont matter....why spend so many hours in the salon...


the thing is..like some guys..many girls are vain..to them looks secretly do matter no matter how much they say they dont..


but that doesnt mean all girls are like that ...i'm a girl and i dont go to the salon to often...in fact quite rarely and i'm quite satisfied with the way i look....and there are some girls who are like that


however i still agree with you...lots of girls DO spend tons of time and money in salons
whoa? i onLy go to saLon for new haircuts and that's aLL!
For us, a guy's appearance isn't so much as important as our own. If we're in a relationship or on the hunt for one, we just always want to look our best. And we hope it does the trick!
I don't...but I go to the hair salon every blue moon. I just want people to see what I look like naturally. I don't wear makeup...if I was meant to have perfect skin, God would have gave it to me.
I dont do that..I wear jeans and a shirt with my hair up....and I think I'm naturally beautiful so I do need that...Also my hair is easy to do....Dont need anyone else to do it...
GIRLS LOVE TO BE PAMPERED AND WE LOVE TO LOOK GOOD. IF YOU LOOK GOOD YOU FEEL GOOD
well thats female nature
I don't my boyfriend tells me ';you need to go get your hair done'; and he's not being mean but I will go for like 4 months without getting it done because I usually just go with the wash and wear look or a scarf don't have much time for all that sitting for hours and hours. Only reason why I don't go more often is because I can't stand being in the salon for more than an hour and it's usually like three hours. I hate that.
Women with natural beauty don't spend a lot of time in salons.





Additionally, the looks of men are just as important as those of women.
because they want to seduce us guys!!! and we love then for it!!! :P
cuz women from venus and men from mars
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment