Saturday, January 23, 2010

When you go to a salon to get your hair done, what are some of the things you look for in a salon & stylist?

How the stylist has her (or his) hair done. Who would want somebody with bad hair to do their hair? Also, that the place is clean. The stylist should ask questions, not let me do all of the talking. For example, ask how I usually wear my hair, how often I wash it, how long I want it to take to do every morning, ect.When you go to a salon to get your hair done, what are some of the things you look for in a salon %26amp; stylist?
I always look at the stylists hair, I wouldn't want someone with a lousy 'do to be in charge of my hair. I also look at the cleanliness of the salon.When you go to a salon to get your hair done, what are some of the things you look for in a salon %26amp; stylist?
i always make sure the people are nice and understand exactly what you want


its good to have a stylist with hair similar to yours so then they wont mess yours up

No comments:

Post a Comment