Saturday, January 23, 2010

Help I bleached my hair and now I look like a banana! I dont have enough money to go to a salon, what can i do

I kind of want to try a brown color but out of the 11 years i have been dying my hair i have never done brown. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do i need to skip brown and do a blonde like i have been doing for years? Will this banana color bleach affect color? ANd is it safe to dye on top of it? I did it 2 days ago.Help I bleached my hair and now I look like a banana! I dont have enough money to go to a salon, what can i do
You should just dye it brown to hide the banana shade, but when you can afford it, go to a salona dn ask them to give you the color you really want without damaging it.Help I bleached my hair and now I look like a banana! I dont have enough money to go to a salon, what can i do
Get a ';Platinum Blonde'; shade and it will lift the yellow. Then just leave it platinum or after a couple weeks choose another shade of blonde, deeper if you like and it should give you the effect you desire.
put a semi permenant tint on it
I suggest STRONGLY that you go to a professional colorist and receive corrective color work. if it looks like a banana then you will never be able to achieve a decent even color without the proper knowledge and products
Since you say you look like a banana then all the color has probably been taken from your hair. Bleach is one of the strongest chemicals to use on your hair , if you can't really afford or don't want to go to a salon to get it corrected I wold suggest you get a brown rinse which ever shade of your choice dark or light and you hair will begin to take the color since it already has little or no color now from the bleach. Also another good thing about a rinse is its gentle on the hair ,so gentle it can be used the same day as a perm or relaxer!! The best thing for you hair now is Conditioner and a rinse try the same shade a couple of times to get the desired look with each use the more your hair will keep the color.. Not professional but Experienced.
YOU CAN GO TO STORE AND BUY SOME SHIMMERING LIGHTS, OR TO YOUR SALON AND ASK FOR A '; PURPLE '; SHAMPOO THATS LIKE SHIMMERING LIGHTS. iT WILL CUT OUT THE RED ORANGE AND YELLOW TONES YOUR HAIR.AS FAR AS GOING BROWN,, YOU CAN GO TO A PLACE THAT TAKES YOUR PICTURE AND YOU CAN ADD DIFFERENT COLORS AND STYLES TO THE PICTURE TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD LOOK. WITHOUT A PIC OF YOU, NOONE CAN TELL YOU HOW YOU WOULD LOOK.
many salons bleach the hair before they dye as it helps to last the color longer.... i somehow dont like bleach on hair as it spoils the hair... but you can dye it with brown with no negative thoughts.. i am pretty sure it works.. 'coz most of my frends get their hair bleached before they get it dyed....





good luck
yes u should go with brown..brown is a pretty color and if u want to cover that banana bleached color u have now u should try it..
Dye it brown or dark brown or black to hide the banana side!!
oh ummmmm... go to one of those free salons for trainees. They are good andf they will sort out the problem
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment