Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do my nails look worse after having them done at a salon?

I had my nails done at a salon for the first time in my life and they looked great at first..duh..but, now that the enamal is off and i just put some clear polish on..i can see the nails look terrible and my cuticles are sooo torn!! what the heck happened? i am not going to get them done ever again if this is what happens! thanksWhy do my nails look worse after having them done at a salon?
you probably went to a busy salon that did not take there time Neva go on the weekends cause there trying to make as money as they can.Why do my nails look worse after having them done at a salon?
I don't know why your cuticles look torn, i guess the person was rushing or sucked. But I also notice after a mani, my nails tend to break off and look thin. I think thats because they soak. And that softens the nails. I have decided to stick with clear polish on my fingers. I like the natural look of my nails. And i save money.
idk. go to a spa where they are done good. don't go to some cheap place where this happens.
Its normal for polish to chip off of natural nails pretty quickly. As for the nail and cuticles, go to a different nail salon b/c thats not so normal. Remember, you get what you pay for. Don't go to a real cheap nail salon.
The person who did them did not know what they were doing. Go somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment