Friday, January 22, 2010

If I go to a beauty salon, do I have to take a color photo of what I want my hair to look like?

Or can it be black and white?If I go to a beauty salon, do I have to take a color photo of what I want my hair to look like?
if you're going to do that, bring a colored pic. they have hair samples there that you can use and show them what color or colors you want. thats what i usually do. you're not required to bring in a picture.If I go to a beauty salon, do I have to take a color photo of what I want my hair to look like?
A good stylist can work from either colour or black and white photos. So it doesn't matter.
If you are coloring it yes, but it's not necessary if you are not getting your hair colored.





I'd bring in a colored photo, so that they don't make your hair dull!
It's better if it's a color photo but if you're not going to change your hair color, I think a black/white photo is just fine.
if u are wanting a cut black and white is fine, if u want color it needs to be the color u want. they have lots of books and pic's there too look at also before u choose.
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment