Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why can't I get my hair to look like it does when I leave the salon?

I bought all the products they used in my hair including the Redken Shampoo and Conditioner, I even have the CHI flatiron. I still can't get the same results!


I have thick, coarse hair which looks flat and sleek when I leave the salon and will remain that way for the entire day. When I style my hair, it just gets frizzy, and well, doesn't stay straight throughout the day.


What am I doing wrong?!Why can't I get my hair to look like it does when I leave the salon?
Try using a little more product when you style. Make sure you are using lots of tension when blow-drying to get it as straight as possible before you flat-iron it. Make sure it is damp when you start to dry it... if it's already mostly dry, you'll never get the wave out. Take small sections at a time. Always blow the hot air down towards the ends, not up towards the scalp to avoid frizz too. Patience and practice. You'll get it.Why can't I get my hair to look like it does when I leave the salon?
your not doing anything wrong hun.. next time you go in to your hairdressers and get a hair cut or whatever it is you get, say to them listen i dont wanna sound weird but could you tell me how to blow dry my hair as your doing it so i can learn how to do it myself.. they are trained proffesionals its there job to get your hair looking great.. you wont be able to unless you are trained to do so..
Its more of they are working at your hair from a different angle than you are.


They have also been trained to do it.


Next time ask them what some helpful hints would be to get your hair looking the way they get it.
ask them.
I d枚n't kn枚w but when y枚u find 枚ut I am curi枚us t枚 kn枚w. I have Frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment