Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I had highlights put in my hair and they looked OK when I left the salon.When I got home my hair was uneven ?

and blonde and orange.I called the salon and told them that it was blonde and orange and they used a cap and that one side of my hair had more highlights than the other.They said they done it correctly and they wouldn't give me a refund.I paid with a debit credit card.Can I do a charge back with my bank?I had highlights put in my hair and they looked OK when I left the salon.When I got home my hair was uneven ?
You hired a stylist to perform a service. You paid the stylist for the service. If you didn't get what you paid for (even and equal highlights), then the stylist needs to fix the problem. Every stylist I have ever had (even for the most basic of haircuts) was more than willing to correct any mistakes, or adjust any perms, colorings, etc., if I wasn't satisfied. Don't be afraid to tell them you aren't happy. You'd be surprised to find that most stylists are more than willing to fix the issue for you. Clients that are happy with the results, return for more services, which is how those stylists earn money.





Call and tell him (or her) that the highlights are uneven and start by asking what can be done to correct it. If the stylist trys to charge you to fix it (which they most likely won't) then you argue it into the ground. DO NOT PAY to have it fixed.





ADDED - Go to the salon and speak directly with the stylist, the manager or owner - in FRONT OF of their other clients. Be specific to use the words, ';highlights are uneven'; and ';not happy with the results.'; They aren't gonna want their waiting clients to hear that, and they won't easily say that you're just ';stuck'; with what they gave you. I'd be surprised if they did. Then don't ever go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment