Friday, January 22, 2010

What do women look for in a tanning salon???

The more ';spa like'; it is the better. The salon needs to be very professional, play classical or jazz music to relax me right when I come in. There should be radio controls in the bed so that I may change the music, if I like.





Fountains around are nice, everything should smell nice, not like suntan lotion. It is great when the room includes warm towels, wet and dry; spray deoderant, fresh water and some kind of fresh smelling mist so that I don't leave smelling sweaty.





A website that takes on-line reservations would be nice. I hate waiting and don't always know way ahead of time that I'm coming. Being able to go on-line and schedule my appointment would be really great. I hate walking in to a room full of people waiting.





I want to look forward to coming to the tanning salon, not dread it. Staff is really important too. I don't want to see a bunch of trashy high schoolers working there, chatting with their friends on cell phones. Go to a really nice spa in your area and try to model the tanning salon after it as much as possible.What do women look for in a tanning salon???
New beds, clean rooms, workers that aren't snotty b!tches.What do women look for in a tanning salon???
I prefer the beds that have radio controls in them (not a radio on the other side of the room with speakers in the bed - you cannot change the station without getting out of the bed). I also like the beds that have the start/stop and timer above you in the bed so that you can get situated and then start the timer. Also I can just look up to see how much longer i have instead of just wondering or timing it myself.





All of this as well as clean bed, I like to have the cleaning spray in the room so that I could also spray the bed if I wanted, spray deodorant or at least baby wipe type cloths to clean, a mirror, etc.
cleanliness, fans in the rooms to keep you cool, a timer in the bed so you know how much longer it takes, a radio in the bed, stuff to buy at the salon...like lotions, eye protection and other stuff.
Cleanliness is the most important thing for me. I also like having several different types of bed to choose from. It's nice, especially when I'm starting to build a base tan, if there are beds that have differing levels of 'hotness' (newness of bulbs). I like to use one that has older bulbs at first, so I don't burn. A good selection of lotions, friendly staff (rare), mirrors in the rooms, deodorant, towels, nice radios. I have been tanning for 12 years, and I've been to some gross places, and some very nice ones, too. Price is not as important as getting a great tan.
A clean room, full sized mirror, spray on deodorant, and friendly staff.
clean rooms, a good selection of beds not just 1 or 2 types, good prices, good selections of lotions, friendly staff
the privacy of having it in my own house and not wondering who else (or what else) has been in it and whether or not it's been thoroughly disinfected
the latest beds that have new bulbs, clean, lots of beds so i don`t have to wait when i do a walk-in, friendly %26amp; knowledgable staff, large selection of products, vanity area for re-applying makeup...

No comments:

Post a Comment