Friday, January 22, 2010

Haircut looks like split ends from crown to ends (just layered according to salon!)?

I'm new to this - not sure how to reply to the kind people who replied to me but... Thank you! I can't believe I let my colorist talk me into going dark from very highlighted and into getting a cut from someone who did this to me... Of course, it really is just a matter of time (long hair = 2 years?) but the salon agreed to 2 cuts with the ';creative director.'; He thinks I need to forget about trimming for a few months or I'll miss my length too much. (Not that that will fix the overall look of breakage!!!) Why oh why didn't I just get a touch up on my highlights?!! Now I'm dark and shredded! I think I'm too damaged to fix the color anytime soon either ;( Even friends don't seem to appreciate how awful having my hair messed up makes me feel... I do appreciate this forum!Haircut looks like split ends from crown to ends (just layered according to salon!)?
Every woman gets at least one nightmare haircut in her life.


Learn from this, and you'll be the stronger for it.


Next time you'll know not to let someone talk you into something that is that big a change, especially if you don't know that person well enough to trust them.


Find a stylist you can trust, and that takes years of going to them and learning if they listen to your needs, or just want to be creative divas with your hair.





And remember, no one every died of a bad haircut. It will grow out. When this happened to me, when it finally did grow out it was actually in better condition than before - they cut off all the dead stuff that was making my hair look dull.


So there is a silver lining (even if its a little hard to see right now).


Hang in there.Haircut looks like split ends from crown to ends (just layered according to salon!)?
poor you!!!!


I've had a bad cut too


but it was in the summer and I had no school so sigh of relief


but you know what?? hair grows faster in the cold weather


YAY!!


anyways my hair is long enough to tie up so it doesn't look so bad
Try some deep conditioners and sometimes an oil treatment works.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to -- /Splitends/ Hairloss/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/


Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair


/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/





Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Sorry to hear about your hair. Sounds very frustrating. You could try a smoothing gel like Bio Silk's Silk Therapy or Bain de Terre also makes one. They look like frizz ease but cost a little more. It's worth the extra cost because they aren't greasy if you follow directions but they will help smooth down frizzies from over processing and could even help get your hair in better condition. Best of Luck. Also I just got my hair colored and my stylist put on a deep conditioner from a brand called Texture Line and put me under the dryer with it. It really worked! And this is from someone who struggles with dry or frizzy hair. I would definitely suggest looking for this Texture Line product at your local beauty supply.
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment