Friday, January 22, 2010

Haircut looks like split ends from crown to ends (just layered according to salon!)?

I'm new to this - not sure how to reply to the kind people who replied to me but... Thank you! I can't believe I let my colorist talk me into going dark from very highlighted and into getting a cut from someone who did this to me... Of course, it really is just a matter of time (long hair = 2 years?) but the salon agreed to 2 cuts with the ';creative director.'; He thinks I need to forget about trimming for a few months or I'll miss my length too much. (Not that that will fix the overall look of breakage!!!) Why oh why didn't I just get a touch up on my highlights?!! Now I'm dark and shredded! I think I'm too damaged to fix the color anytime soon either ;( Even friends don't seem to appreciate how awful having my hair messed up makes me feel... I do appreciate this forum!Haircut looks like split ends from crown to ends (just layered according to salon!)?
What's your question?





Dark dyes will actually smooth the hair shaft, while bleaching will roughen it up. Give your hair a day or two and you'll probably find that it's more smooth than it was before! If it doesn't look right, start using a deep-conditioning mask twice a week to prevent further damage from occuring. When styling, spray a silicone-based shine spray on the lower half of your hair and then follow with a flat iron. This will bake the shine right into your hair. (Clean the straightening iron after.)

No comments:

Post a Comment