Friday, January 22, 2010

I am looking for a name for a salon something modern?

What do you think of Hair Diva';s?I am looking for a name for a salon something modern?
How about


*Mane Attraction (mane spelled as in hair)


*Cuts and ColorsI am looking for a name for a salon something modern?
I dont like Hair Divas sounds like a cheaper salon, doesn't sound sophisticated. I like Urbane, it sounds modern and sophisticated.





It means:


1. having the polish and suavity regarded as characteristic of sophisticated social life in major cities: an urbane manner.


2. reflecting elegance, sophistication, etc., esp. in expression: He maintained an urbane tone in his letters.





You can hear how it is pronounced here:


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/u鈥?/a>
Sorry, I think Hair Diva sounds well.....bad.


How about.....


';Hair 4 U';? Spelled that way


';A close cut';? (Not a great idea, but a suggestion)


';Perfect Trim';?(Kind of boring)


Did this help, I personally like my first suggestion the best.
ehh, thats alright, but there's a salon around where i live called the studio, thats a good one. maybe a variation of that. hair diva's makes me think of like old fat singers dressed in sequenced dresses....eek
Hair Divas makes me think of old black women spending all their time getting weaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment