Friday, January 22, 2010

I am looking for a Hair salon to do an updo for my graduation in Edmonton. Any suggestions??

I live in Calgary and have never been ro Edmonton before. Also I have long black hair so I am not sure if all salons will have stylists to deal with my kind of hair. Ideas anyone??I am looking for a Hair salon to do an updo for my graduation in Edmonton. Any suggestions??
Spasation


4116 Calgary Trail South


Edmonton, AB T6J 6Y8


www.spasation.com





Book an appointment call: (780)406-7272


Ask for Tera Dayton.





She has been doing my hair for the last couple of years and I am always pleased with her work. In fact she cuts hair for the majority of the girls on staff because she is a skilled stylist. She currently came back from a hairstyle convention/hair fashion show located in Las Vegas to learn new techniques and new do's for the new season. Again highly recommended.I am looking for a Hair salon to do an updo for my graduation in Edmonton. Any suggestions??
If price isn't an issue, I'd say go for the Evelyn Charles salon / spa in West Edmonton Mall and ask for Laura, she's a close personal friend of mine.
Go to Lines and Legends on jasper avenue .

No comments:

Post a Comment