Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do i get my self to look pretty without going to the salon?

I wanna Look prettyHow do i get my self to look pretty without going to the salon?
invest in good quality makeup :)How do i get my self to look pretty without going to the salon?
Hmm... how 'bout you...





...smile?





Seriously, a smile transforms a face! :-D





Note: makeup is actually a bad idea. Guess what happens to it? It seeps through the pores in your skin. Guess what the body does to it? Stores it as fat. From what I've heard, you can gain up to five pounds per year from wearing makeup. Multiply that by ten years... that's 50 lbs. Makeup is also very inorganic, and personally (I am a guy) I prefer girls don't wear it.
Take a shower.


Scrunch/curl ur hair (whatevvverr you want!)


Put makeup on :) MAC!!!!!


Get a nice outfit.


Wear the nice outfit. (lol)


put perfume on. i actually got chanel no. 19 after i read the clique %26amp; it smells good!!! get that.








%26amp;.. go outside and make ppl wistle at u.


lol
Make-up and good hair always works. But most of all you should be confident in your looks and yourself.


:)
Wash your neck.
do ur hair and makeup pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment