Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm looking for a top styling salon in Pittsburgh?

Please help! I am tired of wasting money on bad hair cuts and blah, boring styles. I want a top hair stylist. The best in town. One who knows what chunky layers are. One who has had additional training besides beauty school who knows what they are doing. Anywhere within 5 miles of downtown. I know there must be one out there.I'm looking for a top styling salon in Pittsburgh?
I think I can help you here... Daquilla Hair Color Studio is worth trying. They go to Paris for instruction at Dessange every year, besides just being very interested in their craft. Deborah, Trina, and Danielle work there. It's on Penn Circle South close to Whole Foods. They are trendy, and, most importantly, know what they are doing.I'm looking for a top styling salon in Pittsburgh?
sorry can't help with that
1420 Centre Ave suite 4B pgh PA 15219


Brooke Rockwell Hair Design.


my sisters work there, they know all about chunky layers and they go to hair shows every year at seven springs. that way they are on top on the newest cutting trends. prices are good to.


go to the website.


brookerockwell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment